- No products in the cart.
Diwali also called as the festival of lights is here. It brings joy to the hearts of the millions of Indians across the world. Bursting wide varieties of crackers is a norm during the season of Diwali and almost all families enjoy the patakas or pattasu.
Here we have listed a few tips for your safety.
- Patients suffering from chronic lung diseases should avoid pollution. Such patients should use masks when going out.
- People can wear earplugs to avoid the sounds from the loud pattakas.
- Young children should only be allowed to play with crackers in the presence of adults.
- Never hold a lit cracker as it may burst.
- Never wear loose fitting clothes.
- If your clothes catch fire, extinguish the fire by putting a blanket on the fire.
- Stock up on medicines as you may not get it on the day of Diwali.
- Keep a first aid kit handy.