- No products in the cart.
Standard Prize Gift Box (16 items)
Celebrate the joy of Diwali with the wonderful collection of fireworks from Standard’s Prize Gift Box. It has amazing 16 items to add sparkle to your home and hearts.
STANDARD PRIZE – 16 Items/Box
This pack consists of the following items :
Bobby Gold Sparklers-7 cm(10 Pcs)
Bobby Crackling Sparklers-7 cm(10 Pcs)
Flower Pots Small -5Pcs
Chavi Zamin Chakkar Big-10Pcs
Twinkling Star -45Cm(5Pcs)
Surveyor Rockets – 5Pcs
Hydrogen Bomb Green – 5Pcs
Hitler Crackers- 10Cm(5Pcs)
Peacock Crackers – 9Cm(5Pcs)
Sparrow Crackers – 6.5Cm(5Pcs)
28 Peacock Medium Ordy – 1Pkt
popcorn Fire Crackers – Loose -50Pcs
Assorted Cartoons – 5Pcs
Colour Changing Butterfly – 2Pcs
Out of stock
Diwali is a wonderful festival of lights that is celebrated with complete joy and excitement. Especially with the children, this festival is always a winner because of the fireworks. However, the fun and peace of Diwali can be maintained only when all safety precautions are followed thoroughly. It is a must to take the utmost care with fireworks. Here are few safety tips that will ensure that you have a safe and happy Diwali.
- Fireworks are not meant to be played with by children.
- Adult supervision is MANDATORY for all fireworks, especially outdoor sound crackers.
- Store fireworks safely and keep them out of children’s reach. They are highly inflammable matter.
- Always keep a first aid kit handy with basic emergency supplies in case of any unforeseen fire accident.
- Dispose of used crackers safely. Do not throw them around giving access to children and animals.
- Read all instructions mentioned on the box or in the manual before using any firework and follow the instructions correctly.
- These people are advised to stay away from fireworks; those with chronic lung disease, breathing difficulty or asthma, heart patients, people with cochlear implants, young babies and pregnant women.
- Keep a safe distance from ignited firework.
- Do not throw a lighted cracker from your hand. This is very dangerous to you and those around you. It may result in injury and fire accidents.
- Always wear footwear when lighting crackers and wash your hands with soap after handling crackers.
- Light crackers with cracker lighter sticks that come with a long hand grip.